Building a Rejuvenation Biotechnology Industry - Panel Discussion
This panel synthesized the discussions from all of the conference sessions and panels. A cross-section of academics, pharmaceutical reps, policy makers, and other presenters revisited the merits of a damage repair paradigm to address the diseases of aging considered at this conference. Panelists considered the changes that would be required to lay the groundwork for a new industry perspective focused on addressing damage indications for the diseases of aging either through preventing or repairing such damage.
- Michael Kope, CEO, SENS Research Foundation (Moderator)
- George Church, Professor of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Professor of Health Sciences and Technology, Harvard and MIT
- Dana Goldman, Leonard D. Schaeffer Chair and Director of the Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, University of Southern California
- Stephen Minger, Chief Scientist, Cellular Sciences, GE Healthcare Life Sciences, UK
- Brock Reeve, Executive Director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute